This is a tentative schedule.
Right in the Village Hall! Not sure if you want to sign up for the full 10 week session? Come and check out the classes for just $4 for one class. All classes will be meeting the first morning at the Kohler Village Hall, 319 Highland Drive. Punch cards are available.
- Zumba Gold, Mondays, 10:30 a.m. 10 week session: members $40/non-members $50. With Cindy Dorn.
- Chinese Yoga, Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m. 10 week session: members $35/non-members $40. The time and location for this class will change to evenings at Ravine Park once weather permits. With Jon Doll.
- Chair Yoga/Yoga, Wednesdays, 8:15 a.m. 10 week session: members $40/non-members $50. With Megan Drevline.
- Aerobics, Fridays, 9:30 a.m. 10 week session: members $40/non-members $50. With Sadhna Murthy.
- Walkers Club, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. meeting at Village Gym in the school. This is a volunteer group program. In case of inclement weather walkers walk in the gym. Please use School Street entrance to Pool/Youth Center (260 School Street).
Water in Motion water aerobics begins Monday, April 17 at the Kohler Pool, 260 School Street (park on the street). Classes are held Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7-8 a.m. There is no pre-registration required to attend… please come join us! Cost is $1 for Kohler residents or $3 for non-residents. Punch cards are available for purchase: 12 classes for $10 for Kohler residents or $34 for non-residents. You do not have to be a Klub 55 member to enjoy this activity!
- Friday Lunch | Fridays at 11:30am at Kohler Village Hall | $4 per person.
Sign up for each lunch by the Wednesday before by visiting or calling the Village Hall, 459-3873.
- Pickle Ball | Wednesdays 7:30pm with Coach Dan Buhr at the Kohler Village Gym. Free for members and $10 for 10 weeks non-members. What is Pickle Ball? A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
Pickle Ball is a fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It’s played on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net, paddles and a plastic ball with holes. It can be played as doubles or singles.
- Stitchery, Knitting & Crocheting Club | First Thursday of the Month at 1:00 p.m. in the Kohler Public Library. Needles arts of all kinds will be welcome at every skill level. Bring your completed projects, projects you are working on or just come to chat! Led by Erin Coppersmith.
- Book Club | Second Thursday of the month at 1:00pm at the Kohler Public Library. The First Book Club Book is “The Kitchen House” by Kathleen Grissom, which is available at the Kohler Public Library. Led by Erin Coppersmith. First meeting is Thursday, April 13 at 1:00pm.
- Art and Craft and ???? | We need your input! What would you like to create or learn about? Led by Erin Coppersmith.
- Card Playing | The first meeting is Thursday, April 27 at 1:00 p.m. at Kohler Village Hall.
Notes about locations:
The Kohler Public Library is located in the school. You must enter through the School Office entrance at 333 Upper Rd. There are some library and visitor parking spots near the building.
The Kohler Village Hall is located at 319 Highland Drive.
The Kohler Village Gym is located in the school. Enter using the main school entrance at 333 Upper Rd.